In December 2020, the construction of the supersonic wind tunnel laboratory project of school of Engineering Science, University of Science and Technology of China, undertaken by our company, was completed. The supersonic wind tunnel purchased by the school is mainly used for students' experimental research on supersonic airflow. The performance, experimental content, stability and accuracy of the supersonic wind tunnel have all been recognized by the experimental teachers.
The wind tunnel is mainly used to study the dynamic characteristics of subsonic and supersonic airflow in the nozzle, as well as the experimental equipment of the aerodynamic characteristics of the model in the two-dimensional air flow state.
The main body of the equipment is an intermittent, blowing in, closed return supersonic wind tunnel, the air source is compressed air (self-provided or optional accessories), the maximum airflow speed can reach Ma1.8(airflow speed > For Ma1.0, it is divided into two grades, Ma1.4 and Ma1.8 respectively. Air velocity < Ma1.0, can be continuously adjusted), the size of the working section is 100×25mm.
The equipment provides a variety of experimental models and measuring instruments, including multi-tube pressure gauge, Angle encoder, etc., can measure multiple experimental parameters. After the equipment is connected to the general data acquisition system (VDAS), the data can be collected and displayed in real time, the operation of the system can be monitored, and the experimental data can be output to the table file on the computer.
Two optional accessories are available: AF300a schlieren system (Schlillon camera system); AF300b compressed air storage tank and dryer.
This experimental equipment can do the following related teaching experiments:
1. Measure and study the pressure distribution in the Lafayette nozzle during subsonic flow.
2. According to the results of the previous experiment, the difference between the theoretical value and the measured value of pressure distribution was compared and analyzed.
3. When the flow in the wind tunnel reaches supersonic speed, the theoretical value and the measured value of the Lafite nozzle contraction ratio are compared and analyzed.
4. Measure and study the influence of different model angles on the aerodynamic pressure acting on the test model in two-dimensional subsonic/supersonic flow state.
5. Measure and study the lift coefficient of the test model in supersonic flow.
6. Observe and study the generation process and principle of shock and expansion waves in supersonic flow (schlieren system is required).
Image of supersonic wind tunnel laboratory
Copyright © 2012-2020 北京青铄鑫业科技有限公司 版权所有 京ICP备 13039369号
地址：北京市昌平区黄平路19号院4号10层 电话：18500300266 邮箱：email@example.com