China University of Petroleum (Beijing) has purchased three sets of steam turbine power generation experimental systems from Us Gas Turbine Company for thermodynamics experiments.
The system constructs a real miniature Rankine cycle power generation experiment system, which can be seen and felt by students to demonstrate the thermodynamic cycle, mass and energy conservation and Rankine cycle system.
Steam turbine power generation system is used for steam turbine power plant system engineering teaching and training, replicates all the major components of a small power plant, to help students learn and understand the relevant theoretical courses. Although the system is scaled down, students can use it to experience the principles of thermodynamics applied in a full-scale, real-world system.
The characteristics of this set of experimental system:
• Engineering education related to steam power plants
• A complete system of fossil fuel boilers, steam turbines and condensing towers mounted on a sturdy, movable base
• Tubular boilers are used so that the boiler combustion process can be observed through the entrance door
• Steam flow can be adjusted through steam intake valves to regulate turbine speed and energy output
• Use an axial flow turbine to drive the alternator
• Generator output is rectified to DC output
• Generator can provide 15W electrical power output for continuously adjustable loads up to 15V and 1A
• Unit includes analog display boiler pressure sensor and pointer generator voltmeter, ammeter
• Equipped with digital computer data acquisition system based on USB interface, users can customize the acquisition software to realize the acquisition and recording of analog, digital and pulse signals
• Equipped with calibrated transmitters and thermocouples for measuring boiler temperature and pressure, turbine inlet and outlet temperature and pressure, turbine RPM, fuel flow and generator load, voltage and current
Copyright © 2012-2020 北京青铄鑫业科技有限公司 版权所有 京ICP备 13039369号
地址：北京市昌平区黄平路19号院4号10层 电话：18500300266 邮箱：firstname.lastname@example.org