● Implementation of two methods for membrane filtration
Study of the characteristics of membranes
Research of osmotic water
Study of the two methods for a NaCl solution
Research of the evolution of the overall retention of the modules depending on pressure filtration and the initial co ncentration of the salt solution
Evolution of the rate of conversion of the membranes
● 200 L graduated tank.
● SS multi‐stage centrifugal pump, 20 bar.
● Nanofiltration module: carter in resin and glass fiber, spiral polymer membrane.
● Reverse osmosis module: carter in resin and glass fiber, spiral polymer membrane.
● Permeate circuit and retentate circuit.
● 3 manometers. 3 PVC flowmeters.
● Combined probes (conductivity and temperature) with electronic indication.
● SS flowmeter magnetic transmitter.