● Educational approach of the principles of waste disposal, treatment of chemical acidic, basic or containing metal ions pollution
Characterization of the type of pollution and identification of treatment
Determination of acidic or basic solutions pH
Neutralization by addition of suitable reagent
Approach techniques of neutralization of a known metal ion (with optional O2)
Unit for use in the program QEH of the establishment
Internal neutralization of chemical waste generated during the practical sessions
Mobile unit allowing movement of the device on the production site of pollution
• Glass reactor, 10 L, jacketed for cooling by circulating cold water, protection of the tank by polyester plate.
• Variable speed stirring, PTFE.
• 3 dosing pump.
• Glass settler, 10 L, draining valve at the bottom, protection by Surlyn coating.
• Cold water circuit.
• Portable temperature probes Pt100Ω.
• pH probes with electronic transmitter.